See IGGY AZALEA & RITA ORA perform for FREE at the Santa Monica Pier 8/9

Screen Shot 2014-07-25 at 4.50.36 PM

Pandora Presents is coming to the iconic Santa Monica Pier to bring you an exclusive, free performance by this year’s hottest pop artists Iggy Azalea, MAGIC!, and Rita Ora! Join Pandora to celebrate the end of summer with awesome giveaways at the event all your friends will be talking about.

Click HERE to get your FREE ticket.

19 Responses to See IGGY AZALEA & RITA ORA perform for FREE at the Santa Monica Pier 8/9

1. Cecilia Cruz says:

How do I RSVP for iggy azalea????? When I click the link it doesn’t show up !!!!! Plz I would love to see her !!! 🙂

2. Yesenia says:

How do we reserve our tickets ? I can’t find it

3. I’m sorry that is happening, works for everyone else :/ are you based in LA, CA area and checking from a desktop? if not check from a desktop and not mobile phone to see if that works.

4. Malikah Muied says:

I would love to take my little sister to her first concert! How can I get some free tickets?

5. Fatima says:

How can I RSVPs because it does not show me. Please because I really want to go.

• I’m sorry looks like RSVPs are full as it says now on the event page “RSVPs ARE NOW AT CAPACITY FOR THIS EVENT.” at the link: http://boxoffice.stubhub.com/event/3855274 but possibly if you go to Santa Monica Pier and sit under the pier where the concert is you’ll still be able to hear the music, This is what several people do for the other Santa Monica pier concerts, although you can’t see the stage directly you could potentially still hear the music. Not 100% sure but possibly. Good luck!

6. susana says:

I was really hopping to see u iggy but i guess not any more!!

7. wendy gonzalez says:

its not working for me ive tried so many times /;

8. carol says:

I lost my California id !!! What can i take 😥

9. Details on the event page: http://boxoffice.stubhub.com/event/3855274 it says You must have a valid, government-issued photo ID for entry. Will you be able to get a new ID before then? Pandora is throwing the event, apologies as we don’t have any control over their rules.

10. carol says:

All i have is my paper that i went to. Go get it but it wont get here til 2 weeks 😦

11. Julian ballard says:

Is there going to be other free conserts any where and different artiste